Oracle NetSuite ERP software is an online service that enables companies to manage all key business processes in a single system. The service involves no hardware, no large and upfront license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex set ups.
Companies use Oracle NetSuite for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and to manage inventory, track their financials, host e-commerce stores and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
Many companies around the world are turning to the cloud for delivery of their business system to lower their operating costs and strengthen their competitive advantage.
What is included?
The #1 Cloud ERP, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 18,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories. Some of capabilities which are included:
- ERP – Oracle NetSuite ERP runs all of your key financial business processes in the cloud: accounting, inventory, supply chain and order management.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) – Oracle NetSuite is the only on-demand CRM system that gives you a true 360-degree view of your customers.
- One database, one system – Real-time, unified global business management platform to manage operations involving multiple countries, currencies, languages and subsidiaries.
- Professional services automation (PSA) –NetSuite PSA helps you accurately plan, track and execute projects.
- E-commerce – Unify every step of your web store from point of sale and order management to marketing, merchandising, inventory, financials and support.
- Warehouse and Distribution – Oracle NetSuite Wholesale Distribution is a single, flexible business application that integrates customer-facing sales force automation, marketing, and customer service processes with back-office inventory management, fulfillment, and accounting processes.