Ficosota OOD has successfully implemented Oracle NetSuite ERP in two of its trading companies – in US and Romania. Ficosota is a Bulgarian private company, manufacturer and exporter of fast moving consumer goods in three main categories – products for Personal care and Home care, Hygiene paper products and Foods. Established in 1994, today Ficosota has a long and time-tested portfolio of brands, which are well known and approved by the public in over 75 countries across the globe. More about Ficosota
The Headquarter and the manufacturing sites are located in Bulgaria, however Ficosota has subsidiaries in Romania and USA.
In 2014, Ficosota was looking to implement Oracle NetSuite ERP in their US company, after they had chosen NetSuite as one of the fastest growing and innovative softwares on the market – they contacted us to see if we could participate in the implementation. The plan was that the system will be implemented in Phases in both US’ and Romania’s subsidiaries.
The decision to sign a contract with NetSuite for the software was taken in Sep 2014 – in January 2015, the US company had its successful Go – Live with the system and the team started using it for their daily processes.
Several months after that was given the start of the mutual work for the implementation of NetSuite n the Romanian company. The requirements were scoped and after some more complex processes were custom built for Ficosota Marketing S.R.L, the company started using the system in April 2016. After that, several different custom processes were built in order to streamline and automate the tasks where possible – EDI integrations for customer’s order, processes related to automated registration of documents within the system , as well as exporting documents in various formats to ensure some integration with other systems..
Scope of the project ‘Implementation of Oracle NetSuite ERP in Ficosota’:
- Finance& Accounting, (Record to report)
- Purchase processes – Purchase orders, Receipts, Accounts Payables and Payment (Procure to Pay)
- Sales processes – Sales orders and Fulfilments, Accounts Receivables and Customer payments (Order to Cash)
- Multi-warehouse inventory, Inventory Mangement (Design to Build)
- Romania VAT localization processes – VAT reporting.
- Integration to the local National Bank of Romania.
- Fixed Asset Management processes – automatic depreciation, etc.
- Various functionalities, related to CRM processes.
- Automated Sales processes – receipt and sending sales documents from and to the end customer through EDI (full document turnover through the system)
- Automation of the processes related to purchase of goods – automated creation of the purchase order to the supplier from the sales order, to automated record of the goods receipt plus automated creation of vendor bill in the system on the back of the goods receipt.
- Flexible pricing management and promotion system – custom built for Ficosota.
- Expense approval procedure.