Finis Inc. has successfully implemented Oracle NetSuite Cloud ERP in their Bulgarian subsidiary
Who are Finis:
Finis Inc, a US company established in 1993 is specialized in manufacture and distribution of innovative, high-quality swimming products. They sell their products online through their website Finis Inc which is built on the NetSuite platform. They have a Bulgarian subsidiary too, which is the EMEA hub of the company.
How it happened?
The beginning was in 2010 when Finis chose the NetSuite software with the idea to implement the ERP system through their whole organization, in order to use it for as many processes as possible but also in order to secure their future growth. BTS was chosen to implement the system in both the US and the Bulgarian entity. (https://www.netsuite.com/portal/customer-testimonials/finis-wholesale-distribution.shtml) The two companies started using NetSuite in 2011. In 2013, BTS implemented the Bulgarian VAT bundle into the Finis’s NetSuite system thus allowing NetSuite Cloud ERP to become single system of record for the Bulgarian subsidiary.
Scope of Finis’ project for implementation of NetSuite ERP in Bulgaria:
- Finance and Accounting – Record to Report
- Design To build, Multi-location inventory Management
- Purchase orders, Accounts Payables – Procure to Pay
- Sales Process – Order to Cash
- Bulgaria VAT Localization
- CRM Processes (Customer Support system)
Benefits from using NetSuite ERP:
- Increased visibility of consolidated results throughout whole business in real time;
- Increased warehouse efficiency due to improved visibility on inventory levels;
- Use of several integrations to shipping companies and market places (Amazon)– improved competitive advantages.
- Fully integrated website – ‘same system, different skin’ – immediate update of inventory levels on the website, in real time.
- Improved post-sale customer care.