Who are Finis:
Finis Inc, a US company established in 1993 is specialized in manufacture and distribution of innovative, high-quality swimming products. They sell their products online through their website https://www.finisswim.com/ which is built on the NetSuite platform. They have a Bulgarian subsidiary too, which is the EMEA hub of the company. More about Finis
How it happened?
The beginning was in 2010 when Finis chose the NetSuite software with the idea to implement the ERP system through their whole organization, in order to use it for as many processes as possible but also in order to secure their future growth. BTS was chosen to implement the system in both the US and the Bulgarian entity. (https://www.netsuite.com/portal/customer-testimonials/finis-wholesale-distribution.shtml) The two companies started using NetSuite in 2011. In 2013, BTS implemented the Bulgarian VAT bundle into the Finis’s NetSuite system thus allowing NetSuite to become single system of record for the Bulgarian subsidiary.
What was implemented:
- Record to Report
- Design To build, Multi-location inventory Management
- Procure to Pay
- Order to Cash
- BG VAT Bundle
- CRM Processes (Customer Support system)
Benefits from using NetSuite:
- Increased visibility of consolidated results throughout whole business in real time;
- Increased warehouse efficiency due to improved visibility on inventory levels;
- Use of several integrations to shipping companies and market places (Amazon)– improved competitive advantages.
- Fully integrated website – ‘same system, different skin’ – immediate update of inventory levels on the website, in real time.
- Improved post-sale customer care.