OSF Digital is a leading digital transformation company with more than 17 years of experience and more than 290 complex projects completed. Established in 2003 with headquarters in Quebec, Canada, the global commerce solutions company specializes in helping businesses leverage commerce, marketing, sales, service, analytics, loyalty, and digital experience solutions.
At the end of 2020, OSF Digital implemented BTS’s Romania Localization bundle. OSF was already using Oracle’s NetSuite system in its global organization for several years. However, the company decided to utilize its full potential for the Romania subsidiary by adding a module with localization capabilities.
The Romania Localization bundle is fully integrated into NetSuite and includes:
- Romania VAT Reporting – D300, D394 and D390 in the required by ANAF Romania format
- Romania VAT Purchase and Sales Reports – For internal and external audits in xls format
- Romania Trial balance in classic format – With starting balances, turnover for the period and ending balances by GL Accounts
- Integration to the Romania National Bank – Brings daily rates for the RON to other currencies traded by RNB
- Integration to ANAF (Romanian National Revenue Agency) – Pulls entity information from ANAF for the customers and vendors of the company